Business Strategy & Planning
As the old saying goes, “If you don’t know where you’re going you may wind up somewhere else…” For many companies, the notion of building a strategic plan is problematic: it’s important to do, but no one has the time—or often, the skills—to make it happen. But the questions and challenges remain:
- What’s the primary goal? Growth? Profitability? Exit or acquisition?
- Who are my customers? How do I find more?
- Should I be changing my market approach or find a new niche altogether?
- Do I know my competitors? How do I stack up against them?
- Are my sales, marketing, product (and even finance) teams aligned?
Market, technology, political and economic forces change at lightning speed, creating the need to check in with customers, find the current pulse of your market and understand the competitive landscape are critical for growth, or even just survival. An investment of time and well–directed efforts can save a business money, resources and improve organizational efficiency.
Gold & Partners helps you answer these questions and more, in a clear-eyed, practical, actionable way. You’ll always get the unvarnished good, bad and ugly along with the best possible path through to success. We recognize that each business is different, with its unique attributes and market characteristics. You’ll never get a cookie cutter approach.
We can help you:
- Better understand your current market and where it’s going.
- Assess how well you are positioned in your market(s).
- Understand your current competitors to identify clear differentiation and the best opportunity for sales success.
- Define market needs to guide product and service development efforts.
- Uncover any gaps in your products and services.
- Identify your true buyers and influencers in customers and prospects through buyer persona development.
- Strengthen sales and marketing efforts through identifying market, prospect and customer pain points.
- Learn what your customers think, right now: what they really need or want through our Customer Insights process.
- Leverage your customer sales, service and support data to feed sales and business development teams with “low hanging fruit” or even hidden opportunities.